30.7.09

ThisIsFromDEEP. ThisIsWhatsSeen. 1

THIS IS FROM DEEP.

The way i feel, is that i feel like i need you here to COMPLETE me. i need you in my life. i dont know what went wrong (LIES) i know exactly what happened. Every movie, song, show, picture, place reminds me of you. It reminds me of how good i had it but didnt realize it at the time. You were the best thing that [ did ] happen to me. I was the fool and i let go of you. Now that we've became closer again. Im saddened because now i know [ even if we did ] get back together. THINGS WOULDNT BE THE SAME. but i would make me very happy.

THIS IS WHATS SEEN.

The way things are seen is, that im chasing something COMPLETELY not worth it. The way things are seen is that i gave up on you a long time ago..and i should not try anymore. They way its seen is that I broke your heart and you should never forget me. The way it seen is that you deserve way better than me. And I should not try to go for something that i couldve had a long time ago. TIME TO SPEAK UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].