29.7.09

Been Thinking Lately.

First and Formost!

  • Ive been thinking lately, and im soo happy to back down in Virginia.
  1. I missed myfriends soo much, who are: Jada, Shamia, Torrie, Jessie, Sharronda,Talyah. just some people who i really love and adore.
  2. I missed the atmosphere, A breath of fresh air.
  3. NO MORE DRAMA, and its a shame, because people still call me from ny with the drama. IM NOT UP THERE SO LEAVE ME ALONE!
  • Im starting to really wonder why do people like me....
  1. If you continuosly put me down and doubt me.
  2. If you think im not worthy of something.
  3. If im such this bad person with this bad attitude. i seriously dont get it.
  • Another thing, why do people act so childish & different towards me nowadays?
  1. Seriously, get over it. because you and i both know that its nothing to be mad over.
  2. Not accepting my apologies, when anyone who knows me, know that im bad at apologizing and when i say sorry i mean it from my heart. honestly.
  3. Getting jelous of what? WHY are you jelous of another close friend i have. i mean sorry, but if im not that close with you then obviously they have a quality about them that i like better.

Well maybe some people dont see things the way i do, but its fine. But i AM a really sensitive person and i honestly dont like it when you pitty me. Its not cool and id rather you leave my life.

( people know who they are) gosh i needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].