28.7.09

when.it.hurts.

When it hurts the most, is when i fear the less. When im not scared of anyone or anything is when i hurt the most. It hurts the most when u hear the people thats closest to you, put you down. And it makes me wonder. Why must i put up with this mess? Why must i bring myself so much STRESS. It makes a caution sign in my face because if i cross the limit, i might loose it. It makes me loose every amount of sleep I can get because everyone is on my mind. Or could it be a waste of time? If nobody else cares why should i? It doesnt help if i KEEP asking why. PEOPLE have hurt me to the point where i cannot be hurt anymore, i am a robot. PEOPLE have hurt me to the point, that i have shed some tears writing this sentence. PEOPLE have hurt me to the point, that at any givin time, i can change my mood because im thinking about people. PEOPLE have hurt me so much, that itw like a trend for them to keep doing it, and me being the nice girl, not saying anything. PEOPLE have hurt me so much that, yeah i did hurt myself before, so what? PEOPLE have hurt me to the point where i can list sooo many things about how people have hurt me. So ive been thinking alot, ive been questioning alot. But i think that now its time for me to stop. My life is ticking like a clock. never known when its gonna brake down and stop. or be like a ballon, get to full, then pop. So i have to slow it down. Make time for myself. Look deeper into myself. Because i am a human. And ive realized, that we ALL MAKE MISTAKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].