9.7.09

I wouldnt be ALEXIS

I WALK THE WAY I DO BECAUSE,
- if I were to walk like you I wouldn't be considered an individual. I would have my head low and be scared of the world. If I didn't walk the way I do then I wouldn't be Alexis.

I TALK THE WAY I DO BECAUSE,
- if I were to talk like you I would be considered ignorant and selfish. I would say curse words in every sentence. If I didn't talk the way I do then I wouldn't be Alexis.

I CARRY MYSELF THE WAY I DO BECAUSE,
- if I were to carry myself like you ( no offense ) I would be a whore. I would be on top of every guy I see. If I didn't carry myself the way I do then I wouldn't be Alexis.

I ACT THE WAY I DO BECAUSE,
- if I were to act like you, I wouldn't be smart or considered a lady. I would run around like a maniac. If I didn't act the way I do, then I wouldn't be Alexis.

I WRITE THE WAY I DO BECAUSE,
- because without writing, I am nobody, I would have no way to express myself. I would be worthless I would be lonely without my notebook and pen. If I didn't write the way I do, then I wouldn't be Alexis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].