8.7.09

Love

My lips are bleeding from kissing you goodbye every night. My eyes are scorned with hate, and my heart is screaming " no, no, no", i just wont let you go. And every time you give me a command, i listen, like a dog. My eardrums are popped from every time you screamed at me and i let it pass. And its shattering my conscience little by little, minute by minute, hour by hour. its tearing hear into millions of microscopic pieces that couldnt even be glued back together. Its a love i have for you, that could buy one of the richest men on earth then throw away the change. Its the kind of love that could soar so high that it passes outter space and i would never run out of breath. Its the kind of love that makes my heart skip a beat everytime some one says the first letter of your name. And it Makes me humble, and it makes me weak, and it might make me a fool. if it makes me a fool then how many fools are there in this world? If it maks me a fool then that means EVERY female who couldnt let go of love is a fool. Now i looked up the word fool and it means UNWISELY. Now could i be a fool and not love you? could i love you and still be wise? Your mind, body and soul has changed and its shredding my hands back into my pockets to where they cannot go about and touch you or find you. It has put a shade over my eyes so dark that i cannot see you anymore. It has burried me under so much clothes that my own family cant recognize me. Its time for me to get a makeover. I wipe my lips and everything that was ever red is now cherry chapstick. My scorned eyes are now hazel contacts, and my heart is pounding " yes, yes yes", now i can finally give you a rest. No longer will i have to second guess. No longer am i fool, i am now a godess. I am a godess to myself and all that matters. I am so fine i can walk with my head held high and OUR memories down low. I can speak with pride and when someone looks into my eyes they see happiness. I am a warrior who should have fought a long time ago, I am a swan gliding so softly over a pond, but most of all I am, i am. STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU. I fell out of love for you, but when i see your face, it makes me blind. I think its good because now i can let you go. Love dont cost a thing but heartache, and now its time to heal. PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP....my heart rate slows down, but i move faster. Slower and slower, i progress toward new things. IM FINALLY OVER YOU , my heart stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].