2.8.09

ThisIsFromDEEP. ThisIsWhatsSeen. 2

THIS IS FROM DEEP.

This is from deep. The way i actually feel is as if i am UNWANTED. I feel like sometimes you say certain things to make me happy and in the end, its just ONE.BIG.LETDOWN...Why do you tell me things you dont mean, be honest,i promise i wont shed a tear (infront) of you. I feel like sometimes, you make me feel like the world, and then when everything goes good, it messes up. I feel like when im around you, you push me away..CONSTANTLY..and honestly im getting fed up with the bull. I dont need to be constantly hurt by someone like you, the someone who was the closest to me. You are making me sick, slowly but surely.

THIS IS WHATS SEEN.

This is whats seen. To everyone else, i seem like a hastle, a problem. my "attitude" is bad. and no one wants me around. To everyone else it seems like we have this perfect relationship, and honestly im getting fed up with walking through the streets telling everyone how "happy" we are. Gosh, everyone else thinks that im the bad child or person..haha...im not. LOOK CLOSER. things are not always what they seem. If thats how people want to see it, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].