3.8.09

The Thought Of Living...

WITHOUT YOU??????!!!???

well that just cant be true. i thought you said we would be together forever..what happened to that? theres not A SINGLE DAY that passes and your not on my mind. it seems that you lead me on, and i fall for it, knowing that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to be back together. i love you more than i love myself sometimes and its stupid of me to say but yeah its true. i would do anything for you, and the hardest part of this "thing" is letting you go. im trying, but everytime i do, you keep coming back into my life. i try to push you away, but its too hard. Sometimes i wonder why things happened the way they did, and why did i fall for you so hard. i guess those will never be answered. no matter what, even if i let you go, i will continue to love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].