10.8.09

im.DONE

" THIS IS GONNA BE A SHOCKER."

But, im over you, and all the stressing over you. haha i feel good. IM MOVING ON. Maybe in the future you will realize that i didnt mean to hurt you, but i cant keep waiting on your call. I have lots to experience and, you, my dear, are not making it easy. So simply put, since you wont walk out of my life, im walking out of yours. We can still be best friends, nothing more, nothing less. bye.

NOW THAT TOOK ALOT OF COURAGE AND TIME, BUT IM READY FOR THIS CHANGE.

Now Alexis Santiago still loves you, but is no longer in love with you. No more. And Im happy to say that now.

  • Time to get someone who truly cares for me.
  • Time to get someone who listens.
  • Time to have fun.
  • Get drunk (joking)
  • And have a nice life.
p.s. Imma strong Puppie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].