7.8.10

Its been so long

But i finally decided that i need to start blogging again because that was my former way of venting & ive been holding in so much stuff lately.

1. Why do people let someone else change them? Its like this summer, people have been acting up and acting different. Im not jealous or anything AT ALL so please dont think that, im just not understanding why people would chose someone who treats them bad, always makes them unhappy and is just straight up rude.. over someone who really cares, or used to care atleast because i dont give two flying fucks anymore.

2. I understand that we are friends, i really do. But i dont want to hang out with the SAME person everyday, all day, all summer. NO. i dont know if its cause you really dont have any other friends or what, but somethings gotta give. I still love you, but i dont love being smothered by a friend, its kinda weird actually. Give me a break. Please.

3. Yeah, I've changed, I know. I dont think im blind. Im growing up, i think its about that time you gave it a try too. Stop trying to pinpoint everything that I've changed about my self and apply it to yourself. Im realizing that as you get older you have to let some people go, some just arent worth your time anymore and some are just there to bring you down. None of that is needed on Alexis' end though. Go home. Little Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexis?

My photo
ALEXIS.IMANI [[ definately different ]].